Friday 18 January 2013

Em, aren't you being a hypocrite?



Blog: Em, aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite?

Emily: Why's that?

Blog: Don't you tell everyone in your blog workshops to write regularly?

Emily: Yes...

Blog: So, you are being a hypocrite.

Emily: But I do write regularly. I've never written so much in my life.

Blog: Maybe it's a computer error then because lately none of your blogs have been showing up.

Emily: Ah. No. I haven't written any blogs.

Blog: But you said...

Emily: Not here anyway, but I have written lots for Mslexia and one for the Writers' Hub.

Blog: Boring!

Emily: I'm also three chapters away from completing a serialised novel called Spray Painted Bananas. That's more than 75,000 words worth of free reading material. In fact I'm a bit gutted I won't be able to pitch it for publication now, I've grown quite attached to it.
 
Blog: Boo hoo... 'nanas schmanas...

Emily: What more do you want from me?

Blog: Wake me up when you post a blog.

Emily: So, you're not going to read my book?

Blog: Nope.

Emily: Even though I've been working on it for 4 months... for the love...  

Blog: Fine! Give me the link.

Emily: Thanks! Here it is.

Blog: Now sod off and write a blog.

Emily: Done!

Blog: Smartass.


No comments: