Thursday 24 January 2013

Upcoming: Blogging for Beginners Workshop

 
My next Blogging for Beginners Workshop is taking place on Saturday 9th February in South East London and there are still a few spaces available!  
 
If you'd like to begin a blog but aren't sure where to start, or perhaps you've already started but still have lots of questions, then why not come along to a friendly and informative workshop? I'd love to share with you what I've learned over the last 4 years of blogging!
 
When?
Saturday 9th February 2013
10am - 2pm
 
Where?
77 Tower Bridge Rd
SE1 4TW
 
How much?
£40.00
 
About me
I'm the author of 'Shop Girl Diaries' (Salt Publishing) which began as a blog and was winner of the CompletelyNovel Author Blog Awards 2010. I've contributed to Publishing Talk's Guide to Blogging, Blogging for Creatives and written about social media for Mslexia magazine and The New Writer.
 
 
For more information and booking please visit my Workshop Page 
 
Otherwise don't hesitate to contact me at Emily@emilybenet.com 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: